Altair 60mm Guide Scope Kit Straight Thru Non-rotating Helical Focuser (NO EYEPIECE)
Product code: MG60HELI
You will earn 139 points with this purchase
Altair 60mm Guide Scope Kit Straight Thru Non-rotating Helical Focuser (NO EYEPIECE)Altair 60mm Guide Scope with a 1.25" non-rotating Micro focuser, OTA, rings, stalk, and UNIFBR base.
NEW version with variable tube length adjuster to bring more cameras into focal range.
- The Helical Focuser has an adjustable locking ring enabling it's position to be adjusted and precisely set.
- Focal length is 225mm (F3.75) which is perfect for autoguiding, making it a good choice for autoguiding with small / medium refractors of less than approximately 1.2m focal length.
- The focuser has a 1.25" ID push-fit adapter with brass compression ring, allowing use of auto-guiding cameras or 1.25" eyepieces.
- The indexed micro-focuser can be locked, enabling the eyepiece or camera to be pre-set at the correct focus-point.
- Because the focuser does not rotate, the guide camera is easier to focus and maintain alignment on-target.
- The finder stalk is compatible with most finder scope brackets on the market, but also includes a universal finder bracket also sold separately (product code UNIFBR), with a cross-slotted hole pattern to fit most telescopes.
Tip: To attach the finder scope to Vixen dovetail bars, simply remove the stalk by means of the two M5 set screws and attach it to your dovetail bar by means of the two holes in the crosspiece between the rings.
Included in the box:
60mm finder scope variable length optical tube, dewshield and rubber end cap.
Metal Rings with Nylon Tipped Thumbscrews
Metal Finder Stalk (fiits Skywatcher, Altair and most finder brackets)
Universal Finder Bracket (two thumbscrews)
1.25" Non-Rotating Helical Focuser (focusing scale, locking thumbscrew & brass compression ring, end cap)
Convert into a finder scope with the Altair 1.25" Illuminated Reticule Eyepiece (product code: 125-EP23-IR)
Own this product? Let us know what you think.