Baader ClickLock 2" DiElectric Star Diagonal
Product code: 2956100
Features 1/10 wave diagonal and ClickLock system for fast and secure clamping of 2" eyepieces and accessories.
You will earn 209 points with this purchase
Baader ClickLock 2" DiElectric Star DiagonalHigh quality, beautifully crafted 2" dielectric 1/10 wave diagonal from Baader Planetarium featuring their patented ClickLock system for fast and secure clamping of 2" eyepieces and accessories.
The durable scratch resistant dielectric mirror maximises light transmission and is figured to 1/10th wave surface accuracy to minimize aberrations. It also also rejects deep UV and IR radiation, making it suitable for solar viewing with White-Light and H-alpha Solar Filters.
Baader ClickLock 2" DiElectric Star Diagonal Features
- Oversized 2" dielectric 1/10 wave mirror
- Scratch resistant hard coated mirror surface for safe cleaning, even if subjected to a harsh environment
- Mirror rejects deep UV and IR radiation, safe for solar viewing with all White-Light and H-alpha Solar Filters
- Largest possible clear aperture for widefield application
- Smooth outer shape without sharp corners
- Baader ClickLock 2" Clamp for ultrafast secure clamping action
- Clamps heavy accessories effortless, with fingertip action
- 2" nosepiece with large clear aperture, removable
Own this product? Let us know what you think.