Baader Heavy Duty Modal Steel Pier for Large Mounts
Product code: 2451220
This Baader heavy duty pier is suitable for large sized mounts, such as the 10Micron GM3000/GM4000 - Payload capacity unto 600kg
You will earn 2249 points with this purchase
Baader Heavy Duty Modal Steel Pier for Large MountsThis Baader heavy pier is suitable for large and heavy mounts, such as the 10Micron GM3000/GM4000 and Paramount MEII, and where the maximum payload capacity (i.e. mount plus telescope and accessories) does not exceed a staggering 600kg. The mount is made of steel, welded together to make a conical-octagonal structure, and in such a way that its construction dampens vibrations. The pier features an inner tube for internal cabling (from pier base to near the top of the pier - see below) and a central hole for filling with quartz sand for further vibration dampening. An accessory shelf is also supplied for e.g. eyepieces or mount handset.
- Weight 200kg
- Payload capacity up to 600 kg
- welded Steel, actively dampening vibrations.
- Bottom plate 500x500 nm
- Top plate diam. 240 mm and 1" thick
- with 3 threaded Bolts M14 and center hole to fill the entire pillar with Quartz-sand at the erection site
- Internal tube of 3" inner width for cabeling through the pillar
- Accessory tray 360x270 mm, durable 2K paint RAL 1013
Standard heights measure: 60/80/100/115/125/135/145/155/165 cm
Availability: Anticipated Dispatch in 10-14 days contact us to check.
Own this product? Let us know what you think.