Baader Heavy Duty Steel Pier for Small and Medium Sized Mounts
Product code: 2451210
This Baader heavy duty pier is suitable for small and medium sized mounts, such as the 10Micron GM1000/GM2000 - Payload capacity 250kg
You will earn 1649 points with this purchase
Baader Heavy Duty Steel Pier for Small and Medium Sized MountsThis Baader heavy duty pier is suitable for small and medium sized mounts, such as the 10Micron GM1000/GM2000 and Paramount MYT/MX+, and where the maximum payload capacity (i.e. mount plus telescope and accessories) does not exceed 250kg. The mount is made of steel, welded together to make a conical-octagonal structure, and in such a way that its construction dampens vibrations. The pier features an inner tube for internal cabling (from pier base to near the top of the pier - see below) and a central hole for filling with quartz sand for further vibration dampening. An accessory shelf is also supplied for e.g. eyepieces or mount handset.
- Weight (approx. 100 kg)
- Payload capacity 250kg
- conical and octagonal steel pillar
- welded Steel, actively dampening vibrations
- Bottom plate 500x500 nm
- Top plate diameter: 240 mm and 1" thick, with 3 threaded Bolts M14 and center hole to fill the entire pillar with Quartz-sand at the erection site
- Internal tube of 3" inner width for cabeling through the pillar
- Accessory tray 360x270 mm, durable 2K paint RAL 1013
Availability: Anticipated Dispatch in 10-14 days contact us to check.
Own this product? Let us know what you think.