Baader Protective T-Ring For Canon EOS With mounted UV/IR blocker/ L-Filter
Forget about dust in your camera. Use filters w/o vignetting. The new Baader protective CANON T-Ring is precision milled to fit your Canon body as if it were a solid piece of metal. This T-ring features three methods for adapting onto your telescope: T-2 (photo)thread, M48 (Astro-filter)thread and ultrawide 2" Nosepiece for the largest available unvignetted aperture into the camera worldwide. All 2" cell mounted and 50.4 mm unmounted Baader-filters can be fastened into the Protective T-Ring to take pictures through any kind of filter while using various camera lenses and any kind of telescpe.
Note: Photo shows T-Ring with Filter. Filter is NOT included.
Baader Zero Tolerance Protective T-Ring for Canon EOS is available in the following variations:
- 2958550 zero tolerance protective CANON DSLR T-Ring incl. large clear aperture 2" nosepiece and convertible T-2/ M48 female threads
- 2958550C zero-tolerance Protective CANON DSLR T-Ring w. clear filter incl. plane-optically polished dust protection clear-filter w. Phantom Group™ multi-coating
- 2958550L zero-tolerance Protective CANON DSLR T-Ring w. mounted UV/IR blocker/ L-Filter
- 2958550N zero-tolerance Protective CANON DSLR T-Ring w. Baader UHC-S Nebula Filter
- 2958550H zero-tolerance Protective CANON DSLR T-Ring w. Baader H-alpha 7nm Narrowband-filter