Baader Vario-Finder 10X60 With MQR IV
As 2957460 Vario-Finder 10x60 with the addition of MQR IV Qick Release finder bracket #2957030.
2957460 Baader Vario-Finder 10x60 consists of:
- Vario-Finder fl 250mm
- 61 x 250 f/4.1
- Astro quality lens
- T-2 erecting prism 45'
- 25mm eyepiece with illuminated measuring reticle
- EQ dovetail/tripod adapter.
The Baader Vario-Finder is a truly multipurpose instrument: a premium finderscope, a spotting scope or a truly go-anywhere portable telescope.
The lens of the Vario-Finder is made for high magnification work. The optical design is based on the famous Carl Zeiss C-lens and is tested to provide a clean airy disc at up to 120x magnification. This little 61mm aperture telescope is much more than just a finder. It is designed to be whatever you need in your astro career, a finder, a guider, a high magnification spotting scope, a little travel companion astro telescope.
Vario Finder features:
- High quality objective lens 61mm clear aperture, 250mm fl, with Phanton GroupTM coating
- Knurled lens-locking ring (removeable) for 12mm coarse focusing
- Sliding focuser with 35mm travel and 4 set-screws to firmly lock when using heavy CCD-guiding cameras
- 31.7mm captive eyepiece holder with brass clamp-ring and 3 thumb screws.
- 45 erecting prism with 31.7mm nosepiece and T-2 thread, accepts Baader T-2 accessories.
- 25mm POLARIS I guiding eyepiece with illuminated measuring reticle and 0.5mm increments
- EQ-Dovetail bar (removeable) to fit common telescope mounts, threaded 1/4" x 20 to adapt onto any photographic tripod.