Bresser Messier AR-102s/600 Hex-Focus Optical Tube Assembly
Product code: 4802600
Out of stock
Optical Tube Only
You will earn 222 points with this purchase
Bresser Messier AR-102s/600 Hex-Focus Optical Tube AssemblyThe Bresser Messier AR-102s/600 Hex-Focus Optical Tube Assembly is a fantastic f/5.9 widefield achromatic refracting telescope, ideal for deep sky sweeping! This telescope is supplied with Bresser's Hex Focus, non-slip, no-shift focuser, with internal diameter of 65mm / 2.5-inches, meaning no vingetting even with faster optical systems such as this telescope. Also supplied with 6x30mm finderscope, diagonal and 1.25" 26mm Plossl eyepiece.
Ambitious beginners and advanced observers alike will see the brightest objects outside our solar system with the MESSIER AR-102. Watch details in the Great Orion Nebula from the astonishing distance of 1500 lightyears (14.200.000.000.000 km)! Scanning the lunar terminator is simply a pleasure. Scanning the Milky Way in Saggitarius shows a multitude of deep-sky objects.
This telescope is only an optical tube without mount and tripod.
- Excellent focuser with 2,5" (65mm) open diameter
- 6x30 straight through viewfinder
- optimized finder bracket for comfortable use
- 31.7mm (1.25") diagonal mirror
- Cradle rings with handle and integrated piggyback camera holder (1/4? thread)
- Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail
- 50,8mm (2?) to 31,7mm (1,25?) adapter with integrated T2 thread (optional T2-adapter ring for your camera is needed)
• Type: Refractor telescope
• Application range: Moon, Planets, Nebulaes, Galaxies
• Level: Beginner, Intermediate
• Optical system: Achromatic Fraunhofer refractor
• Highest practical power: 200x
• Objective lens diameter: 102 mm
• Focal length: 600 mm
• Aperture ratio: f/5.9
• Eyepiece diameter: 50.8 mm (2") and 31.7 mm (1.25")
• Eyepiece: 26 mm Super Ploessl 31.7mm (1.25")
• 2" eyepiece adapter
• 8x50 viewfinder
• Tube clamp with handly and camera adapter
• 31.7mm (1.25") diagonal mirror
Own this product? Let us know what you think.