Bresser Solarix Telescope 76/350 with Solar Filter
Solarix Telescope 76/350 with Solar Filter
The BRESSER Solarix 76/350 - the first "all in one" Newtonian telescope package that enables you to observe the Sun when used with the supplied solar filter by day, or observe the Moon, planets and brighter deep sky objects during the night.
With the Bresser Solarix you can easily and safely observe the Sun during the day and the Moon, planets and brighter Deep Sky objects at night. The supplied solar filter was especially designed for this telescope and contains a special foil that protects the eye against all kinds of solar radiation during observations: infrared, ultra violet and visible light.
Only the a safe part of the visible spectrum can pass the filter and this creates a wonderful solar image in the eyepiece. The solar filter is CE approved by a independent quality assurance company and earned a CE certificate.
Do you want to capture what you see? With the included smart phone holder bracket, you can use your smartphone to easily take colour pictures of celestial objects – using the telescope as a telephoto lens!
The BRESSER Solarix 76/350 is of course also ready to be used for observing astronomical objects in the night sky. The telescope comes with everything you need to get you started.
18x to 175x Magnification
- Ready for solar, celestial and daytime observing
- CE-certified solar filter for safe solar observations
- Complete accessories for immediate observations
- Smartphone Holder Bracket for smart phone photography
- Easy to use azimuth mount with tripod
- Fast Setup – Easy set up
- Optical Tube Assembly
- Azimuth Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Spreader Bar and eyepiece holders
- 2 Eyepieces (31,7 mm / 1,25"): SR-4 mm, H-20 mm
- 2x Barlow Lens
- Smartphone holder bracket
- Astronomical Software and downloadable moon chart
- User Manual
Please Note: smartphones used will be entirely at owner's own risk. We cannot be held liable for any accidents that occur to phones or equipment when using this product. We recommend a lanyard from the phone to the focuser for added security.