Bushnell NatureView HD Essential Trail Camera
This green NatureView HD Essential Trail Camera from Bushnell offers the ability to capture either 12 MP high-resolution stills or HD video of wildlife, other hunters, as well as trespassers at up to 1920 x 720p with audio.
This trail camera features a 0.6 second trigger that is ready to capture again after 1 second, as well as a 32-LED flash that has an 80' range. A heat and motion detecting PIR (passive infra-red) motion sensor with a range of over 60.0' and flexible time lapse options increases the likelihood that footage of your intended subject will be captured, while user-selectable high, medium, low, and automatic PIR settings reduce the potential for missed or unwanted footage depending on the temperatures in the area you wish to survey.
Built for durability, the NatureView HD Essential Trail Camera includes a lock channel and latches, is weather resistant, and is operable at temperatures from -4 to 140°F.
- 32 LED flash with an 80' range
- After taking an image, ready to capture in 1 second
- PIR (passive infra-red) motion sensor offers a range of 60.0' or more
- Either still images or video can be captured on either an SD or SDHC memory card
- HD video can be recorded at resolutions of 1280 x 720p
- Field Scan setting allows images to be captured at intervals ranging from 1 minute to 1 hour within two separate time frames such as dusk or dawn
- Images can be captured at intervals ranging from 1 second to 1 hour when motion detection is activated
- Can function on 4 to 8 AA batteries; when 8 AA batteries are installed, power can be maintained for up to one year
- Black-and-white text LCD screen is easy to read so that settings can be quickly selected
- Compatible with external 6V DC power source