The Granite Series are the finest binoculars Celestron has ever offered.
- Celestron Granite Series Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. They stand up well against the much more expensive European and higher end Japanese manufactured binoculars at a fraction of their cost – a real value.
- They feature ED glass (low dispersion) in the optical design and they deliver edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction & razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration, field curvature, and distortion.
- The Granite series uses a state-of-the-art modern open frame/hinge style which provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight.
- The body is made of magnesium which is much lighter than aluminum but it is more rugged and tough for handling in any environment.
- Fully Broadband Multi-Coatings – provide maximum throughput light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. They provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Dielectric High Reflectivity Coatings & Phase Coated – the high grade prisms allow for sharp images and with the high reflectivity coatings help increase the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images. The phase coatings correct out of phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast.
- Waterproof & Fogproof – protection from the environment with nitrogen purging.
- Rubber Covered -- for protection from rough handling and with ergonomic features such as thumb indentations & finger ridges to prevent slipping.
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups – made of metal for long life and precision movement.
- Binocular Harness Strap – provided in addition to the standard deluxe binocular strap, the premium harness strap takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso. The harness is very comfortable and keeps the binoculars handy when carrying them during extended use.
- Deluxe Soft Case & Deluxe Wide Binocular Strap – to protect the binoculars & allow comfortable use
- Eco Friendly – lead and arsenic free
Diameter: 50 mm (1.97 in)
Magnification: 12 x
Caps: Attached Objective Caps, Rainguard Eyepiece Caps
Strap: Deluxe Binocular Strap Attached. Also includes Binocular Harness Strap.
Carrying Case: Deluxe Soft Case Included
Weight (oz): 30 oz (850 g)
Angular Field of View (deg): 5.3 °
Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 279 ft (85 m)
Linear Field of View (@1000 m): 93 m (305 ft)
Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2 mm (0.17 in)
Eye Relief: 15
Near Focus: 11.5
IPD Max: 73 mm (2.87 in)
IPD Min: 56 mm (2.2 in)
Prisms: BaK-4 High Grade
Optical Coatings: Fully Broadband Multi-Coated
Weather Proof: Yes - Nitrogen Purged
Tripod Adaptable: Yes
Size: 12x50 in (305 mm)