Celestron Guidescope Kit and NexGuide Autoguider Bundle Offer
Celestron Guidescope Kit and NexGuide Autoguider Bundle Offer!
Celestron 80mm Guidscope Package
- Complete package includes 125 mm rings, losmandy clamps and 80 mm Guidescope
- Compatible with Celestron NexGuide Autoguider
- Includes Extension Tube to help reach focus without having to use a diagonal
- M42 thread on extension tube allows you to slide NexGuide autoguider barrel into extension tube or thread guider directly onto extension tube
- Metal focuser with tension screw minimizes mechanical "play" when focusing making it easier to keep guide star on chip.
- This item also requires the suitable CGE for celestron or Losmandy dovetail bar for mounting onto your scope, however please note that this product will not work with CPC 800 GPS or CPC Deluxe 800 HD telescopes without completely removing the finder scope bracket.
Optical Design : Refractor
Aperture : 80 mm (3.15 in)
Focal Length : 600 mm (23.62 in)
Focal Ratio : 7.5
Celestron NexGuide Autoguider
The NexGuide stand-alone autoguider eliminates the need for a laptop computer in the field. Perfect for imaging with your DSLR camera.
NexGuide Autoguider - General Features
- Stand-Alone autoguider eliminates the need for a laptop computer
- Sensitive CCD sensor allows you to track on fainter stars
- Larger chip provides more area for locating and keeping guide star on chip
- Automatic calibration of each axis in addition to automatically setting guide rate parameters
- Battery pack provides free and unrestricted use in the field
- Standard ring allows you to use any 1.25" eyepiece for centering and focusing
- 9-Button hand control allows quicker access to navigate menus
- Type: SONY CCD Sensor
- Chip size: 5.6mm x 4.7 mm
- Pixel Size: 9.6u x 7.5u
- 4 D-cell batteries (not included), optional DC power supply