Celestron NEXYZ 3-Axis Universal Smartphone Adapter
Capture the universe with your Smartphone. Great for digiscoping with a spotting scope too!
This deluxe smartphone adapter will fit almost any phone or telescope eyepiece.
It produces a sharper image because it's centred on the optical axis of the eyepiece and reduces vibration with better build quality.
3 unique clamps grip the eyepiece tightly, automatically centering the field of view.
It's so stable, even long exposures are possible, thanks to a metal clamping mechanism for both eyepiece and phone body. Way better than cheap all-plastic smartphone adapters.
- Fits eyepieces with outer diameter of 31mm to 55mm
- Minimum smartphone size: 101x53mm (LxW)
- Maximum smartphone size: 210x110mm (LxW)
Included in the box:
- 1pc Universal Smartphone to Eyepiece Adapter
- NOTE: Eyepiece, Smartphone and Diagonal are not included, shown for illustration purposes only.
- The phone camera is centred on the hole using the self-centering phone clamps and tightened in position with the small knob.
- Fold down the rubber eyecup on the eyepiece.
- The eyepiece is positioned (with rubber eyecup folded down, and the large knob is tightened. This moves all 3x eyepiece clamps evenly to "self-centre" on the eyepiece, so the camera lens is now centred with the eyepiece optical axis for the sharpest image.
- Focus the telescope with the phone in preview mode, and away you go!
Please Note: smartphones used will be entirely at owner's own risk. We cannot be held liable for any accidents that occur to phones or equipment when using this product.