Celestron Power Tank 17ah
Take your telescope anywhere with this portable rechargeable power supply. The extra large Power Tank 17 is also useful as an emergency roadside accessory.
It includes an emergency light, siren, am/fm radio and booster terminals in to start weak car batteries.
- 17 amp hour
- 2 x 12V DC output car jack socket
- 2 x USB output jacks
- Built-in AM/FM Radio and Siren
- Removable red filtered flashlight with magnetic back
- Energy efficient LED spotlight
- Handy jump-start system - 250 cranking AMPS (5 sec.)
- Built-in circuit breaker for safety
- Cigarette lighter adapter included
- Switchable 110v-220v AC adapter
Common to lead acid batteries, your PowerTank‘s charge needs to be kept topped up. It is important to recharge your PowerTank after each period of use. Allowing the battery to discharge power over several periods of use, and not re-charging regularly can lead to the condition where the battery can not be charged with the supplied charger. The battery must also be charged before, and regularly during, periods of storage. In many cases, the battery can be rescued by the use of a deep charger, however, if the battery is allowed to discharge completely, and then not charged for a lengthy period, it may become impossible to re-charge at all.
If in doubt, always recharge your Powertank after each period of use. Please refer to the PowerTank instructions for instructions on maintaining your PowerTank.