Celestron Trailseeker 100 45 Degree Spotting ScopeThe New TrailSeeker spotting scope series from Celestron offers an amazing viewing experience in a rugged and durable rubber armored housing that is fully waterproof and Nitrogen filled.
Celestron have used their proprietary XLT multi-coatings on the glass to good effect allowing the optical system to render high resolution images with outstanding contrast. A dual focus mechanism allows you to get subjects in focus quickly and then fine tune the image.
This 100mm models is extremely useful in the field because of the additional light it allows into the optical system thereby making the most of the dawn’s early or the twilight’s fading light.
The TrailSeeker offers numerous features normally found only in much higher priced spotting scope models, including a sliding sunshade, rotating tripod mount, and interchangeable eyepiece.
Celestron Trailseeker 100 General Features
- Celestron’s proprietary XLT fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission through the optical path to deliver crisp, high contrast images.
- Focus on a subject quickly, then fine tune the image using the dual focus mechanism with course and fine adjustments.
- Get the whole picture using the rotating tripod mount. This mount rotates a full 360° and allows the eyepiece to be set in any viewing position.
- Get close to the action with a zoom up to 67x magnification or see the widest field of view at 22x.
- Perfect for those who want performance in an easy-to-carry package, the 100mm objective design lets in plenty of light while keeping the overall size of the scope to a minimum.
Celestron Trailseeker 100 SpecificationsMagnification: 22-67x
Objective Lens Diameter: 100mm
Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-coated – XLT Coatings
Angular Field of View: 1.8°-0.9°
Linear Field of View: 94-47ft/31-16m @1000yds/m
Close Focus: 29.5ft/9m
Eye Relief: 18-15mm
Exit Pupil: 4.4-1.5mm
Waterproof: Waterproof and Fogproof – Nitrogen Filled
Own this product? Let us know what you think.