Hawke Frontier ED X 8x42 Binocular - Green
THE NEW HAWKE FRONTIER ED X 8x42 BINOCULARS
Using a high quality optical system, designed around Dielectric Coated ED glass, the Frontier ED X produces produce sharp images with natural colours, crisp definition and excellent light transmission, you are sure to be impressed by its performance in the field.
All Frontier ED X binoculars pass through a strict quality control inspection to ensure all aspects match design intent. They are optically checked for resolution, light transmission and Strehl Ratio for optical image formation. They are further tested in extreme operational temperature conditions from -15°C to +55°C and storage tempratures -40°C to +70°C. Final checks of waterproofing to IPX7 and fog proofing are tested.
Rated for extreme low and high temperature use, the focus knob offers a smooth precise adjustment and a quick turn ratio making focusing the image effortless.
TWIST-UP EYE CUPS
Replaceable twist-up eye cups with position stops allow you to set correct eye relief depending on personal preference or if eye glasses are being used.
EXTRA-LOW DISPERSION GLASS
ED glass reduces chromatic aberration while increasing colour reproduction. Lenses feature a hydrophobic coating to repel water.
Designed to be well balanced and fit effortlessly in the hand, Frontier ED X are manufactured with soft touch rubber body armour for comfort in use.
PRECISION ENGINEERED CONSTRUCTION
Designed from conception to offer the best performance available. The magnesium alloy body and high grade materials are a cut above the rest.
LIGHTWEIGHT HARD CARRY CASE
High quality hard case with space to store a strap and cleaning cloth. A belt loop and notes pocket on the rear complete this indispensable accessory.
Key features of the Hawke Frontier ED X 8x42 include:
- Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity
- Dielectric Coatings provide increased light reflectivity
- Fully Multi-Coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 1.5 turn - close focus: 6.6ft/2m
- High resolution Phase Corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Water repellent coating on objective lenses
- Lightweight rubber coated magnesium alloy chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Replaceable twist-up eye cups with position stops
- Nitrogen purged - water and fog proof
- High quality hard case with space to store a strap and cleaning cloth
- Hawke lifetime warranty
Hawke Frontier ED X 8x42 Specification:
- Field of view: 142m
- Minimum Focus: 2m
- Eye Relief: 18mm
- Interpupillary Distance: 56-74mm
- Length: 140mm
- Weight: 692g