New Sky-Watcher Quattro-150P f/4 Imaging Newtonian
150mm F/4 Dual-Speed Parabolic imaging newtonian, complete with aplanatic super coma corrector
The new QUATTRO-150P with it's fast f/4 focal ratio has been specially designed for high quality astrophotography with short exposure times and is also a fine telescope for visual observations.
Supplied complete with it's own bespoke, optically matched M48 Aplanatic Super Coma Corrector comprising four lens elements including one ED element.
Supplied with the same Linear Power Focuser as the other models in the Quattro range, which utilises four precision ball bearings to support the drawtube and provide great stability and zero image shift while supporting a heavy eyepiece or camera. Moving the drawtube by the roller rather than a rack and pinion ensures exceptionally smooth operation, great feel and precise adjustability. The dual-speed feature has a second focus knob that has a 10:1 speed reduction to provide the super-fine adjustments even the most demanding users can appreciate.
(Please note the tube interior does not feature internal baffles like some of the other Quattro models)
- Highest Practical Power (Potential) x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length 600mm (f/4)
- Note: Eyepieces not supplied
- 6x30 Finderscope
- M48 Aplanatic Super Coma Corrector 2"/50.8mm (Image circle 21.7mm, APS-C compatible, 55mm required back-focus)
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 2" (50.8mm) Dual-Speed 10:1 Linear Power Focuser
- Tube Rings & 45mm Dovetail Bar
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- Weight 5.7kg
- 73% more Light-Gathering than 114mm