Samyang AF 14mm F2.8 CANON EF fitSamyang AF 14mm F2.8 CANON EF fit
The AF 14mm F2.8 EF is Samyang's first autofocus lens designed for Canon full frame DSLR cameras. This light weight wide-angle lens inherits the renowned image quality of Samyang’s wide angle series and importantly, the minimised weight and motion of the focusing lens group enables fast, quiet and precise autofocus.
With a total of 15 lens elements in 10 groups, this lens uses 7 special optical elements to maximise image quality. The use of 2 aspherical lenses, 4 high-refractive lenses, and 1 extra-low dispersion lens minimises distortion and aberrations while producing crystal clear resolution. Ultra Multi Coating effectively eliminates flare and ghosting to improve resolution even further. The remarkably even image quality from centre to edge of the wide 116.6 degree angle of view is very apparent on the MTF chart.
This compact Samyang AF 14mm F2.8 EF weighs only 485g (without lens caps and hood) and is the ideal travel partner to capture unforgettable moments along your journey. Weather-sealing and a built-in AF/MF switch increase usability. Beautiful bokeh and star effects can be achieved thanks to the wide aperture and 7 rounded diaphragm blades.
- Image Sensor size: Full frame 35mm
- Focal length: 14mm
- Maximum aperture: F/2.8
- Filter Diameter: N/A
- Angle of view: 116.6 degrees (full frame sensor)
- Minimum focus distance: 0.2m
- Focus type: Auto-Focus (with Manual Focus switch)
- Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded)
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 10 groups (2 Aspherical, 1 Extra Low Dispersion, 4 High Refractive
- Dimensions (max): 90.5mm Dia x 95.6mm L
- Additional Information Box Contents: Lens, Lens Caps, Lens Hood, Lens Pouch
- Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Net Weight: 485g
- Country of Origin: Korea
Own this product? Let us know what you think.