SiOnyx Aurora Colour Nightvison Camera
Product code: SIO-C010100
New Product - Amazing Colour Nightvision
You will earn 779 points with this purchase
SiOnyx Aurora Colour Nightvison Camera
SiOnyx Aurora Colour Nightvison CameraThe Aurora is a colour night vision camera, manufactured by SiOnyx. Capable of both day-time, low-light and night-time recording in colour, phosphor green and monochrome through SiOnyx’s Own patented Ultra Low-Light Sensor Technology. This technology transforms the viewing experience.
The Aurora is designed for fast setting changes, featuring an intuitive switch and dial set-up. The scene ring allows for a custom viewing experience for different times of day and the settings dial allows for fast operating mode changes. Users can also adjust the lens focus and dioptre.
The camera has onboard recording, with up to 60 frames a second for video in HD and still photos with shutter speeds up to 1/8000th of a second. The Aurora also features Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) which helps to minimise blur and compensates for camera shake.
The device includes a variety of camera recording modes, including: burst mode, time-lapse, panoramic view, self-timer, loop mode, slo-mo (shutter control) and HDR (High Dynamic Range).
The device features on-board WiFi, meaning the Aurora can be remote-controlled, live-viewed and can share captured images & videos with the SiOnyx Aurora App via a smartphone or tablet.
An internal, electronic compass and GPS allow the user to maintain their bearings as well as, automatically geo-tag images and videos for later use.
The Aurora can be mounted in a variety of ways, including Picatinny (Picatinny mount sold separately). The combination of the Aurora’s Quick Release Picatinny Rail Mount and image invert & angle settings means you can mount the camera anywhere on your rifle (rail permitting), as well as capture photos and videos without upset.
The Aurora’s compact size and robust bodyshell make it the best tool for outdoor action and weighing in at less than 227 grams (under 8 ounces) make it even easier to carry. Perfect for outdoor sports and activities, with a built-in lens protector, 6000j shock-resistance and IP67 rating for dust-resistance, splash-proof and water-resistance of up to 3 feet for 30 minutes.
See the manual here!
- Battery: SX-50 Lithium-Ion
- Battery Life: Up to 2 hours
- Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Recharge Via: USB 2.0 (USB-B)
- Auto Power-Off Option: Yes
- Sensor: Ultra Low-Light CMOS
- Lens: 16mm;f/1.4 (night), f/2.0 (twilight)
- Focus: Manual & Auto
- Shutter Speed 1.5, 1.0, 1/2, 1/4, 1/7.5, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/120, 1/240, 1/480, 1/1000, 1/2000, 1/4000 & 1/8000 second
- Video Frames Per Second: 7.4, 15, 24, 30, 60
- Photo Resolution: 0.9MP
- Photo Files: Jpeg
- Video Resolution: 360p/720p
- Video Files: .MOV
- Viewfinder: Micro OLED Display
- Display: Colour, phosphor green, monochrome
- Zoom: 3x
- Image Stabilisation: Yes
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Yes
- Angle Controls: Yes (Invert image, grid, pitch & roll options)
- Scene Control: Night, Twilight & Day
- Diopter Control: Yes
- Gain Control: Yes
- White Balance: Auto
- Storage: Micro SD Class 10 or UHS-1; 4-32GN (not incl.)
- Connectivity: WiFi, USB 2.0
- IMU: GPS, accelerometer, compass
- Recording Modes: Burst, time-lapse, panoramic, self-timer, loop, slo-mo (via shutter speed), HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Tagging: Geo tagging (writes metadata to both photo & video)
- Built-In WiFi: Yes
- SiOnyx Aurora App: iOS & Android
- Remote Access: Via SiOnyx App (photo & video transfer, live feed, control and alter device settings)
- Audio: Yes
- Date & Time Settings: Yes
- On-Screen Gallery: Yes
- Includes: Aurora camera, quick-start guide, microfiber bag, USB cable and battery pack
- Protection: IP67 (dust-tight, water-resistant: against condensation, droplets, water spray, water jets, immersion up to 3 feet for 30 minutes)
- Shock-Resistance: Tested against 5.56mm & .223 (6000 joules)
- Dimensions: 118.55 x 63.2 x 52.5 mm
- Weight: <227g (<8 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃ at 90% humidity
Own this product? Let us know what you think.