Sky-Watcher Explorer 150P OTA
Sky-Watcher Explorer-150P Optical tube only. No mount or tripod included!
The Sky-Watcher EXPLORER-150P Optical tube assembly is a fantastic choice for intermediate astronomers and also the serious beginner. With a large 150mm of light gathering aperture combined with superb parabolic optics, this telescope is a highly capable all-rounder with excellent performance for the observation of the Moon, bright planets, nebulae, galaxies and star clusters.
- Magnification (with eyepieces supplied): x30, x60, x75, x150
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 750mm (f/5)
- Eyepiece Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens 1.25"(with camera adaptor)
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Rings and Dovetail bar