Skywatcher Skymax 102s AZ Pronto
Pre - Order Now - New Model Coming soon
Easy to use, No Fuss, Grab-and-Go Telescope. The compact but powerful SKYMAX-102S is ideal for the observation of double-stars, and the surface detail of the Moon and bright planets. Its high-resolution, long focal length optical system is multi-coated to maximise contrast and image sharpness. The versatile SKYMAX-102S can also be used for High Power Daytime Terrestrial Observations (with an optional erecting prism diagonal, available separately). The well engineered and easy to use AZ PRONTO Alt-Azimuth mount provides excellent stability and precise control, via its slow motion cables, on both the horizontal (azimuth) and vertical (altitude) axes. Ideal beginner's telescope.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x52 & x130
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x204
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 102mm
- 28% more Light Gathering than 90mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1300mm (f/12.74)
- Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- 90º Star Diagonal 1.25"
- AZ PRONTO Alt-Azimuth Mount & Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Mount Rotation Angle: 360° (Azimuth), -70° to + 90° (Altitude)