Spypoint FORCE-10 Trail / Surveillance CameraAs part of the popular Spypoint FORCE Series, the FORCE-10 is an ultra-compact and high-performance device for those who are into their outdoor sporting. This Trail Camera is designed with a long flash range of up to 27m (90’) with a fast trigger speed and has 10MP image capture, working well for both daytime and night-time capture. The FORCE-10 also includes a Multi-shot mode, which takes up to 6 photos per detection.
This Trail Camera also includes HD video recording, has a built in 2” configuration screen and has two night-time modes, including Optimal and IR Boost Technology, an automatic Infrared level adjustment, as well as 42 Low-Glow IR LEDs.
For a device that offers a good balance between the features and price, the FORCE-10 should be on your list of Spypoint Trail Cameras to consider and is user friendly for all levels and abilities.
Features & Specifications:
- 10 MP still pictures
- HD (720p) 1280x720 resolution video
- Configuration screen
- Night modes: Optimal, & IR Boost
- Up to 27.4m (90’) flash range
- Trigger speed: 0.3s
- 42 Low glow LED’s
- Colour photos by day, black and white by night
- Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F) stamp on photos
- Multi-shot mode up to 6 photos per detection
- Timelapse mode adjustable between 30s - 1hr
- Continuous mode - will overwrite oldest files when SD Card is full
- Selectable delay between photo detection: instant to 30m, between video detection: 10s to 30m
- Photo first: Takes a photo before recording video
- Fast trigger speeds
- HD video recording from 10 to 90s (720p)
- Requires an SD/SDHC card, up to 32 GB (not incl.)
- Requires 6 AA batteries (not incl.)
- Can be powered by a rechargeable lithium battery pack (not incl.)
- 12V Jack
- 1.5m to 24.4m (5’ to 80’) Detection range
- 1 sensor for a total of 5 detection zones
- Automatic infrared level adjustment
- Standard 1/4 -20” tripod mount
- Mounting bracket included
- User friendly menu
Own this product? Let us know what you think.