Spypoint FORCE-11D Trail / Surveillance CameraThe Spypoint FORCE-11D is an excellent choice for a high-performance camera, that is also compact and easy to use. As part of the popular FORCE series, this device has a 11MP high resolution camera with a built-in 2” viewing and configuration screen, that is suited to both day and night time image capture. The Spypoint FORCE-11D Trail Camera also includes a long flash range of up to 30m (100’), as well as a 0.07 second trigger speed and 42 Low-Glow IR LED’s.
Not only this, but this devices sensor covers 5 detection zones, captures HD resolution video and has three different night modes, including Optimal, IR Boost and Blur Reduction.
For all your hunting and surveillance needs the FORCE-11D has everything covered.
Features & Specifications:
- 11 MP still pictures
- HD (720p) 1280x720 resolution video
- Built-in 2” viewing screen with zoom and pan functions
- 0.07s trigger speed
- Time-lapse mode
- Night modes: Optimal, IR Boost & Blur Reduction
- Up to 30.5m (100’) flash range
- 42 Low glow LED’s
- Colour photos by day, black and white by night
- Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F) stamp on photos
- Multi-shot mode up to 6 photos per detection
- Timelapse mode adjustable between 30s - 1hr
- Continuous mode - will overwrite oldest files when SD Card is full
- Selectable delay between photo detection: instant to 30m, between video detection: 10s to 30m
- Photo first: Takes a photo before recording video
- Fast trigger speeds
- HD video recording from 10 to 90s (720p)
- Requires an SD/SDHC card, up to 32 GB (not incl.)
- Requires 6 AA batteries (not incl.)
- Can be powered by a rechargeable lithium battery pack (not incl.)
- 12V Jack
- 1.5m to 24.4m (5’ to 80’) Detection range
- 1 sensor for a total of 5 detection zones
- Automatic infrared level adjustment
- Standard 1/4 -20” tripod mount
- Mounting bracket included
- User friendly menu
Own this product? Let us know what you think.